Imagine a place where your home is secluded by nature in beautiful peaceful surroundings, yet an integral part of a vibrant residential community, and only a short ten minutes away from the excitement of Costa Rica’s most popular beach community. Visualize a country where the people are happy, know the meaning of life, and where there is still the freedom to live the life that you dream of. Picture an early morning walk on the vast trails, enjoying the ocean views, and ending at the orchard to savor the day’s fruits. Enjoy the equestrian life with trail rides, scenic tours, and training while you rest assured your horses are well cared for.
It is easy to understand why so many people are making this community a part of their lifestyle:
- 65 lots spread out over 270 acres (106 hectares).
- Spectacular ocean and valley views lots with ample green zones.
- Estate sized horse properties with 2-4 acres of land to turn-out and stable your horses
- Ideal location near Pinilla, Tamarindo, and Avellenas beaches.
- Full Equestrian Facilities to train, stable, turnout, and care for your horses.
- 24 hours guard gated (for lock-and-go peace of mind)
This is Cerro Grande Estates, the highly sought after equestrian residential development near the Pacific Coast of Costa Rica.